Over 100 crafters will be on display at Library Park during the Venetian Festival on Saturday and Sunday August 18-22, 2021 This lakefront craft show will run on Saturday from 10am to 5pm and on Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm.
The 2021 Venetian Fest in Lake Geneva will run on August 18 - 22, 2021. This will be the 58th anniversary of the Lake Geneva Jaycees event. The five-day Festival will take place at Flat Iron, Library, and Seminary Parks in downtown Lake Geneva.
Venetian Festival features a weekend of great family entertainment including a Craft Fair, Carnival, Water ski show, local cuisine including a brat stand and beer tent. This is all capped off on Sunday with a traditional Venetian Style lighted boat parade followed by the area’s largest fireworks display high above Geneva Lake.
The Beer Tent is open Wednesday - Friday 5pm to Midnight. Saturday & Sunday Noon to Midnight.
The Main Stage Line Up: TBA
Thursday: - 8-12pm
Saturday: 3-6pm, - 8-12pm
CRAFT FAIR: Saturday from 10am to 5pm and on Sunday from 10am to 4pm in Library Park - Lake Geneva Lake Front Main Street - Hwy 50 West. 110 Exhibitors will be on display. Admission is free.
- Hours: Wednesday - Thursday 5PM to 10:30PM. Friday 5PM to 11:00PM. Saturday Noon till 11:00PM. Sunday Noon till 10:30PM
- Location: Flat Iron Park and Seminary Park
- Ride Specials: $25 "wristbands" Wednesday & Thursday 5PM-10PM and Saturday Noon to 5PM
- Sunday at 6pm
- Location: Geneva Lakefront by Library Park & The Riviera
The boat parade is held on Sunday night on Geneva Lake right in front of Library Park in Lake Geneva and the Riviera. The lighted boat parade starts right at dusk with a fireworks display after that. If you have a yacht, boat or dingy and a string of lights, you can be part of this 58 year tradition
FIREWORKS: The Annual Lake Geneva Jaycees Fireworks display begins promptly dusk - appox. 9pm on Sunday. Fireworks are shot off in Geneva Bay, downtown Lake Geneva and can be viewed from Library Park, the Lake Front, Riviera Beach, and Flat Iron Park in downtown Lake Geneva.
Parking in the City of Lake Geneva is available on city streets and is metered. There are several public lots available which are metered and free. The Geneva Lakes Family YMCA offers parking for just $10.00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and is in walking distance from Seminary and Flat Iron Parks.
The City of Lake Geneva offers parking at the following locations:
- Cook Street Municipal Lot (Map Item “A”)
- Center Street Municipal Lot (Map Item “B”) CLOSED
- Main Street (Map Item “C”) South Side, between Madison and Maxwell Streets
- Sage Street Municipal Lot (Map Item “D”) No meters, free parking
- Eastview Elementary School/Dunn Field Lot (Map Item “E”) No meters, free parking
- Seminary Park Lot (Map Item “F”) CLOSED
- Geneva Street Municipal Lot (Map Item “G”)
- Central Denison Elementary School Lot (Map Item “Wisconsin Street”) No meters, free parking
Parking is also available at the Geneva Lakes Family YMCA on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday for just $10.00
For a list of all the fun events happening in the Lake Geneva, visit the Best of Lake Geneva's Event Calendar.