Winterfest Chili Cook-off on Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 from 11am - 4pm
Do you have a great chili recipe, love to eat chili or are you just looking for a fun winter event? Come to the Fourth Annual Lake Geneva Chili Cookoff presented by Lake Geneva Country Meats and Hawk’s View Golf Course on February 2nd, 2019! Hosted at Hawk’s View Golf Course, this event is just $10 to attend, kids under 10 are free, and a family of 4 gets in for $25! After 1 PM, tickets are just $5 for entertainment, sledding, s’mores, and hot chocolate. Tickets to attend are sold at the door when you arrive. Check out what we have planned:
- Enjoy a Bloody Mary Bar starting at 11:00 AM.
- Sample the chili starting at 11:30 AM until we’re out!
- Vote for your favorite chili for the People’s Choice award winner! Voting ends at 1:00 PM when we announce the winners!
- Enjoy live music from the Barnacles from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Beer and wine sampling.
- Food specials.
- Get the kids a cup of hot cocoa from the hot cocoa bar and make s’mores by the fire.
- Bring a sled to go sledding on Hawk’s View’s big hill! Weather permitting, of course.
- Take part in fun kid’s activities like face painting, bean bag toss, mini golf and more.